Admission procedure to the Regional Department of Vascular Surgery and Angiology
- A patient who has been referred to our hospital reports to the Regional Outpatient Clinic of Vascular Diseases.
- After a medical consultation, the patient is either immediately admitted to the Department (health or life-threatening conditions) or referred for additional diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Before coming to the Clinic make sure that you have the following documents.
- Referral to the hospital
- Results of examinations and consultations
- ID card
- The patient may leave his/her personal belongings in the hospital storeroom.
- Patients admitted to the hospital should have their own: pyjamas, slippers, bathrobe, towel, toiletries and cutlery.
Please print out the admission procedure.