An ultrasound scan is a non-invasive diagnostic procedure designed to produce cross-sectional images throughout the examined organ.
The Ultrasound Laboratory is equipped with Toshiba APLIO and XARIO scanners.
We perform almost 1,400 ultrasound scans per month, including around 1,000 Doppler scans.
Experienced physicians deliver the highest quality images with detailed outlines of the key diagnostic aspects.
The Ultrasound Laboratory offers a wide range of ultrasound scans, including:
- Doppler ultrasound scan (of the arteries and veins)—a vascular diagnostic examination of blood flow parameters in the blood vessels and the heart
- Abdominal ultrasound scan
- Thyroid ultrasound scan
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound scan
- Urinary tract ultrasound scan
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Thyroid fine-needle aspiration biopsy
Ultrasound scans are paid for by the patients.
Find out how to prepare for your appoitment
- Kaczmarczyk Piotr, MD
- Mikulski Andrzej, MD
- Niemczuk Wojciech, MD
- Blicharz Adam, MD
The Ultrasound Laboratory is located in Building A, on the ground floor.
To cancel your appointment for a consultation or examination, please contact us:
phone: 12 37 97 390