Admission procedure to the Department of General and Oncological Surgery
- A patient who has been referred to the General Surgery Outpatient Clinic or the Department of General and Oncological Surgery reports to the General Surgery Outpatient Clinic. In the Clinic, a specialist doctor qualifies the patient for the appropriate surgery, or orders additional examinations and appoints the date of another admission.
- On the appointed day, the patient comes to the hospital with the following documents:
- Referral to the hospital
- Results of examinations and consultations
- ID card
- The patient may leave his/her personal belongings in the hospital storeroom.
- Patients admitted to the hospital should have their own: pyjamas, slippers, bathrobe, towel, toiletries and cutlery.
Please print out the admission procedure.