A mammotome biopsy is a minimally invasive treatment for benign breast lumps:
- complete non-surgical removal of benign breast conditions
- a safe, painless, ultrasound-guided procedure performed under local anesthesia
- favorable esthetic outcomes—a small scar following a precise incision and puncture without sutures
- optional tissue collection for histopathological examination
- a very low rate of complications
The procedure is performed at the Specialist Outpatient Care Department (it is paid for by the patient) by Tomasz Gach, MD, PhD.
- in person, Monday–Friday 7:15 a.m.–7:30 p.m., Saturday 7:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- by phone, Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m., Saturday 7:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- phone: 12 37 97 390
To cancel an appointment for a consultation or examination, please contact us:
phone: 12 37 97 390